Coffee is a great beverage to begin your day. Sometimes it is also used to keep you awake and focused in the night while you’re quilting by the fire. Coffee is the solution to most of your problems. There are high-quality coffee beans available in the market. Even technologically advanced coffee makers can be easily found in the market. But one thing that is hard to find is a top-notch coaster that supports a long time guarantee.
So this article mainly provides you a breath of relief and ends all your woes by providing steps to make your bean-shaped coaster in a formative manner.
WHAT IS IT A COASTER?
The coaster is generally used as a resting item where you can place any drink without causing any harm to the surface of the furniture or table. The coaster can also be placed on the top of the drink to prevent contamination and sometimes also to indicate the status of the drink. Coasters are found in many varieties and designs to cater to the needs of the buyers.
STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE A BEAN-SHAPED COASTER FOR YOUR COFFEE MUG.
There are numerous steps involved in the procedure on how to make a bean-shaped coaster for your coffee mug. But before this, certain items are required in the process. These are
Any common pair of scissors will do. But the scissors should be sharp so that it cuts all the materials easily.
2) GLUE GUN
A high-quality glue gun is required. The glue gun should be heated to the required temperature before use.
3) CASTING RESIN KIT
A proper casting resin kit is required that possess good quality resin.
4) PLASTIC CONTAINERS
The plastic containers employed should not contain any holes or deformations.
5) MOULDING MATERIAL
There are various molding materials available such as circular, triangular, cubicle to name a few. But since you have to make a bean-shaped one. You have to customize it or search in the nearby markets.
6) FILLING MATERIAL
There are a lot of options for filling materials. Starting from tiles, wood pieces you can use anything. Since you are making a coaster for coffee mugs. So let’s go for coffee seeds.
7) CRAFT STICK
A good quality craft stick should be used irrespective of the material
Any form of decorative twine can be used.
Now coming on the steps. These include-
1) The first step you should do is to take equal proportions of resins and hardener on different cups along with the kit.
2) Your next step involves the mixing of both the resin and the hardener with the help of the craft stick.
3) Next you should pour down the filling material that is the coffee beans in the bean-shaped molds and press it until the mold-covered with all the coffee beans.
4) Next you should pour down all the resins on the coffee beans that are covered in the mold. Use craft sticks for the gentle flow of resins all over the mold for a perfect coating.
5) Allow it to sit for a while so that it becomes hard.
6) Then you should pull the hardened coaster from the mold and place decorative twines in the edges with the help of a glue gun and scissors.
7) Your Coaster is now finally complete.
In the end, this article provides the necessary information about how to make a bean-shaped coaster for your coffee mug.